Select Flooring are specialists in industrial flooring for all industrial sectors. We use our expertise and commitment to customer service to deliver the perfect industrial flooring solution for your needs.
We efficiently and cost-effectively deliver hard-wearing and long-lasting industrial flooring solutions for all situations.
Industrial Flooring Applications
At Select Flooring, we know that each industrial flooring project is different. This is because each industry is different, and each operator within that industry is different again.
A common factor however is our commitment to providing the optimal industrial flooring solution, and how we consider all relevant factors before recommending that solution.
Factors we consider include:
- Sub-floor preparation: We inspect the condition of your existing floor. We factor any necessary repairs into the overall project.
- Footfall: We consider the number of people who will be regularly working and/or passing through the area to be floored.
- Other traffic: For example, fork lifts, pallet trucks, vehicles in an indoor loading bay or a service area in the automotive industry, etc.
- Ease of maintenance and cleaning: In some industries, such as pharmaceutical, cleanliness and hygiene is of paramount importance. In others, it can be of lesser importance. This too can affect our choice of flooring material.
- Colour choice: This is not just for aesthetic appeal. The choice of colour can actually affect the working environment. For example, a light colour will make space look larger and brighter. Colour choice can also be governed by the type of industry involved. For example, dark grey is a good choice for industrial settings with significant vehicular traffic, as it hides tyre marks. Dark red is a good choice for the meat processing industry. We will also design multi-coloured solutions where appropriate, for example to mark out designated walkways.
Benefits of choosing Select Flooring
for your Industrial Flooring needs
- Vast expertise and 100% commitment to client satisfaction.
- Full project management from initial consultation until job completion.
- Work can be scheduled to minimise downtime and disruption to your business.
- In-house workforce, all highly trained in quality control and Health & Safety Compliance.
- Available throughout all of Ireland and also the UK.
- All industrial flooring solutions long-lasting, highly robust, and fully guaranteed.
- ISO 9001, Safe Contractor, Construction Industry Federation and SafeTCert accreditations.
- Sika approved partner.
Industrial Flooring Maintenance
Another significant benefit of choosing us for your industrial flooring needs is how we provide a full life span consultation for each project.
We deliver a full maintenance method statement and a quality report upon completion. We then follow up with:
- Quarterly visits for the first year.
- Bi-annual visits for subsequent years.
Any necessary maintenance or logistical changes can be scheduled well in advance, to minimise disruption to your site.
Industrial Flooring Quotations
Simply contact us to request a quotation for your industrial flooring needs. Our representative will visit your site to scope the project and provide an accurate quotation within days.
We can then schedule subsequent work according to your company timeframe, to minimise downtime and disruption.
Remember that at Select Flooring, we are experts in all aspects of industrial flooring. Let us bring our expertise to you.