Pharmaceutical flooring is a highly specialist area in which Select Flooring has expert knowledge. We install flooring solutions designed especially for use in such demanding environments.
Our pharmaceutical flooring solutions are the ideal choice for manufacturing lines, R&D laboratories, and clean room environments. They help provide the perfect working conditions for your pharmaceutical plant, and as a result, allow you to comply with all relevant Health & Safety guidelines and legislation.
Pharmaceutical Flooring Applications
Pharmaceutical flooring solutions by Select Flooring deliver high performance flooring for the following applications:
- Assembly areas
- Storage facilties
- Clean rooms
- Packaging areas
Floors have a high gloss and seamless finish to prevent cracks and other imperfections that can harbour dust and dirt. This therefore allows ease of cleaning and decontamination.
Our pharmaceutical flooring solutions are chemically resistant and are also sensitive to other factors such as temperature control and fluctuations. We work closely with you from the outset to ensure we deliver the perfect result in all applications.
Benefits of choosing Select Flooring
for your Pharmaceutical Flooring needs
- Vast expertise and 100% commitment to client satisfaction.
- Full project management from initial consultation until job completion.
- Work scheduled to your requirements, therefore minimising downtime and disruption.
- In-house workforce, all highly trained in quality control and Health & Safety Compliance.
- Available throughout all of Ireland and also the UK.
- All pharmaceutical flooring solutions long-lasting, highly robust, fully compliant, and fully guaranteed.
- ISO 9001, Safe Contractor, Construction Industry Federation and SafeTCert accreditations.
- Sika approved partner.
Pharmaceutical Flooring Maintenance
Another significant benefit of choosing us for your flooring needs is how we provide a full life span consultation for each project.
We deliver a full maintenance method statement and a quality report upon completion. We then follow up with:
- Quarterly visits for the first year.
- Bi-annual visits for subsequent years.
Any necessary maintenance or logistical changes can also be scheduled well in advance, to minimise disruption to your site.
Pharmaceutical Flooring Quotations
Simply contact us to request a quotation for your pharmaceutical flooring needs. Our representative will visit your site to scope the project and provide an accurate quotation within days.
We can then schedule subsequent work according to your company timeframe, to minimise downtime and disruption.
Remember that at Select Flooring, we are experts in all aspects of flooring, so let us bring our expertise to you.